Once your project has been completed we can offer a maintenance service to protect and nurture the valuable investment you have chosen to make in landscaping your garden. We maintain many of our own design projects, in addition to projects not previously associated with our company
Maintenance includes the following:
- lawn care – mowing, fertilizing, verticulation and aeration, fertilizing;
- plant care – shaping of garden beds, fertilizing, weeding and mulching;
- renewal of perennial flower beds;
- covering up against the winter and uncovering of greenery, making gardens;
- hedge and bush care – fertilizing, mulching, restoration and shaping, reconstruction;
- tree crown formation – fruit trees, crowning of large trees;
- tree cutting and stump milling;
- pest and disease control;
- plant protection measures;
- special plant cultivation and supply.
- and other works necessary to arrange the garden.
We are able to offer an agreed annual maintenance program with either, weekly, monthly, bi monthly or quarterly visits to suit your needs.